Everything becomes easier by familiarizing with it – even in case of the “Big D”.
During this weekend we will explore life, death, and rebirth – as well as the nature of mind – through teachings, meditations, and discussions. We will learn to use any fear of death to overcome concerns that might be associated with it and discover how to use its certainty and imminence to enhance our quality of life. We´ll cover:
- What Buddhism says about death
- The benefits of meditating on death
- The disadvantages of not meditating on death
- What will help us at the time of death
- How to prepare for our own death
- How to help others who are ill or dying
Guided meditations, discussions, Q&A´s. – Welcome!